Managing all aspects of your Human Resources experience
Hiring, onboarding and tracking your employees efficiently is crucial to achieving your business goals and objectives. As a human resources professional, you have the important responsibility to oversee many aspects of the administration of your people and business. At JA Counter, we combine innovative technology with the skills of our expert team members to reduce the growing administrative burden faced by many businesses.
We focus on finding you the tools and technology to help you manage all aspects of the HR experience. We’re committed to finding solutions for each aspect — including timekeeping, benefits administration and payroll processing — in order to position you for success and growth.
We are committed to helping HR leaders succeed by providing a unique mix of industry expertise, comprehensive human capital management solutions, and top-notch support and services.
JA Counter can meet all of your organization’s Human Resource needs. We will help you get the most out of your policies and practices. Our expertise and proven processes enable you to tie your HR practices into the success of your organization.
Organizations like yours may need a professional human resources consultant for a variety of reasons:
- Human Resources departments are rarely, if ever, adequately staffed. In-house HR professionals are being asked to do much more with less and simply do not have the time or resources to get everything done.
- There is no one in-house with the HR knowledge and expertise needed to help the company function effectively, strategically and legally.
- It is sometimes more beneficial and effective to retain an independent, neutral third party professional to provide certain services to the organization, such as conducting an investigation, delivering leadership training or facilitating strategic planning.
In situations like these, JA Counter is here to provide you with the human resources support you need to achieve the results you desire.
JA Counter provides a wide array of innovative, cost-effective HR consulting services for non-profit and for-profit organizations of all types and sizes. Services include the following:
- Human Resources Assessments
- Handbook and Policy Development, Review and/or Revision
- Job Descriptions
- Performance Management
- Compensation Planning and Management
- Talent Acquisition
- Employment Law and Health Benefits Compliance